Inspired by the blossoming branches seen in Chinese landscape paintings, this set of handmade hairpins can be worn together or separately. Hand-wired, each piece is lightweight and can be adjusted by hand.
- Gold plated brass, Czech crystals, glass beads.
- The bronze finish is oxidized by hand to give it an antiqued vintage look, making each piece unique.
- 3" long x 3" wide; 7.5 cm long x 7.5 cm wide.
- Simply place the headpiece and secure it onto hair with bobby pins.
- Bridal Tip: This is the perfect bridal headpiece that can be worn together or separately in a variety of different ways, including on the back of the head of a loose up-do or a half up-do.
You may also like
Inspired by the juxtaposition of wild lush greens against ornate furniture, this lightweight headband is...
Inspired by flowers seen in Chinese landscape paintings, this delicate & lightweight hair comb hand-wired...
May we celebrate with you?
Sign up to receive special promotions for your special moments.